Moodle Mobile is the official mobile app for Moodle.
To access your Moodle or MoodleCloud sites on your mobile devices, please ask your site administrator to enable mobile services.
With the Moodle Mobile app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content - browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants - quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date - receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments - Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress - View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime - attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - both on and off-line
... and more!
What do you think about our Moodle Mobile app? What else you would like the app to do?
Moodle Mobile APK
The latest version of our Moodle Mobile app for Android can be obtained from the Google Play Store (recommended). If you are unable to access the store, you can download the Android Package Kit (APK) (requires Android 4.0 or above).Moodle Mobile 3.3.2
Release date 29 September 2017