Note: Moodle Desktop has been discontinued since 1 May 2021.
Moodle Desktop is our solution to accessing your Moodle courses on desktop or Surface tablets.
With Moodle Desktop you can experience all these popular (and more) functionalities that are found in the Moodle app, on your desktop or Surface tablets:
- View course activities and download materials offline
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses or organisation
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - on and offline
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your desktop or tablet
- View deadlines filtered by dates or course subjects
- Receive instant notifications for messages, forum posts, calendar events and deadlines
- Track your learning progress or grades